Lab Dyeing Machine/Beaker Dyeing Machine Technical Details
BEAKER DYEING MACHINE -INFRA-RED
Beaker Dyeing Machine – Infra-Red
Beaker Dyeing Machine – Infra-Red – Q – Test.
- For fibre/yarn/fabric dyeing purposes in lab conditions.
- Heating media is advanced infra-red rays.
- Eliminates use of glycol & frequent cleaning of beakers.
- Economical yet high performance.
- You can measure temperature of solution inside the beakers.
- Special dosing system for chemical addition. Table top, ergonomically design –
maintenance free and noise free.
- 0-140 degree centigrade temperature range.12 beakers of 250 ml each is beaker
- Multi step temperature controller for adjusting heating rate, time & buzzer. (Option for
floor model also available)
- Net weight: 92 kg for table top model & 180 Kg for floor model.
- Net Dimension: length×depth×height 29”×15”×24”for table top model & 38”×27”×33”
for floor model.
BEAKER DYEING MACHINE -HTHP
Beaker Dyeing Machine - HTHP
Beaker Dyeing Machine – HTHP – Q-Test.
- For fibre / yarn / fabric sample dyeing purposes at 140o in lab conditions.
- Heating media is glycerine.
- Fitted with digital temperature and timer controller -PID.
- For rapid cooling machine is equipped with copper pipe through which water is made to
pass through continuously if required.
- Microprocessor controller with 6 stage programming option at extra cost.
- Beaker capacity of 250 ml or 500 ml.
- No. of beakers options of 8 & 12 available.
BEAKER DYEING MACHINE –OPEN BATH
Beaker Dyeing Machine – Open Bath
Beaker Dyeing Machine – Open Bath – Q- Test.
- For fibre / yarn / fabric sample dyeing purposes at 95o in lab conditions.
- Dyeing programmer model having 50 program memory, each program provided with 25
- steps, LCD displaying program number, steps, gradient, hold time and hold temperature on the screen with service free controller.
- Stainless steel 304 used in major parts .Beaker of SS 316 – leak proof used.
- Temperature can go up to 99 oC .