Used for sample dyeing of fibre/yarn/fabric in lab conditions.
To determine the crease recovery ang
- Ideal machine for dyeing of fabric, yarn& loose stock samples.
- The rocking bars, apart from up-down motion, rotate at 70 RPM.
- Direction reversal of rocking bars rotation after every 3mins.
- This ensures proper contact between substrate & liquor due to constant agitation in liquor.
- Rocking bars stroke length can be adjusted between 25 mm to 50mm.
- S.S. cover plates provided for all beakers to avoid oxidation during dyeing & to prevent spillage of liquor.
- Material construction SS 316 for beakers and other parts SS-304.
- Models available are: 100ml, 200ml, 300ml, 500ml and 1000ml.
- Special cages available as option for dyeing of loose stock.
le of any textile materials.