Used for sample dyeing of fibre/yarn/fabric in lab conditions.
- Due to use of Infra-Red Radiations for heating, beaker heating is uniform.
- There is enough savings in energy consumption.
- As there is no contamination of beakers with messy glycerine, cleaning time is drastically reduced thus more dyeing cycles are possible.
- Sensing of temperature is directly of the liquor inside the beaker hence dyeing results are more authentic.
- Beaker carriage wheel is designed to adapt beakers of different capacities.
- Outside as well inside chamber, beaker carriage and beaker stand are made up of SS 304.
- Beakers of SS 316 dully electro polished inside and outside.
- (Optional) Injection Dosing System is provided to make time to time additions to the dye liquor without opening beaker caps.
- Automation is through Micro Processor Controller. Safety norms are provided.
- Models available are: 16x100ml, 12x250ml, 6x500ml, 4x1000ml etc.