To determine Bursting Strength of knitted/ woven/non-woven fabric/carton box and card board.
- Widely used to measure resistance to rapture in various materials like paper, board, fiber and corrugated board.
- Capacity – 35 kg/cm².
- Specially designed equipment to determine bursting strength of knitted fabric.
- Working under constant rate of increasing Hydraulic pressure principle.
- Bright LCD display of reading with peak hold facility
- Bursting strength reading in kg/cm².
- Manual clamping through rotation of wheel handle.
- Inbuilt RS 232 option (optional).
- Glycerine is used as test fluid.
- BS 3137/ 3424, ASTM D 3786, ISO 2758/ 2559/ 3303/ 3689