Actual colour of fabric / yarn / paper / button / lining / paint test specimen can be compared with original specimen under different standard.
- This is an important equipment of textile industry and is suitable for almost all applications that require colour consistency and quality.
- Colour matching cabinet is the equipment designed for the visual evaluation of shade and colour differences under standardized and controlled lighting conditions.
- It is ergonomically designed and consist of light source like D65, TL84, INCA, UV, CWF.
- Interior paint with Munsell as per International Standards or Sun mica wood of standard colour.
- Easy to handle as each light can be operated separately with buttons individually.
- Supplied with 45-degree angle table for viewing fabrics/yarns/sewing thread without any distractions.
- Supplied with German hour meter for measuring usage of light sources.
- Other light sources like TL83 (H & M), U30, D75 can be supplied optionally.
- ISO 3664, BS 950, DIN 6173, ASTM D 1729, JIS Z 8723