Used to condition the test samples at specified temperature and humidity for specified time.
- Microprocessor based control for accurate & consistent performance.
- Perforated Stainless Steel tray for conditioning sample.
- Inner chamber consists of anodized aluminium or S.S. and outer wall of M.S. Sheet duly painted.
- Working under constant rate of increasing Hydraulic pressure
- The gap of 75 mm between the outer and inner wall id filled with special grade glass wool to prevent thermal losses.
- Air circulation fan is fitted to maintain uniform temperature and humidity condition throughout the chamber.
- Digital display of Humidity & Temperature.
- Humidity is controlled through an imported humidistat.
- Steam flow is maintained for humidity.
- ASTM D 1776, ISO 139, ERT 60-1, DIN 50015, BS EN 20139/ 20187