To find out ‘colour fastness to rubbing’ of any kind of fabric/ yarn/ garments.
Can be used as per both ISO and AATCC standards.
- To find out ‘colour fastness to rubbing’ of any kind of Fabric/yarn/garments as per both ISO/ European/ AATCC standards.
- All components are made with mild steel and chrome plated for long life and trouble-free operations.
- Test specimen is made to rub against standard adjacent fabric under standard test conditions.
- After the test specimen is compared with grey scale for rating the results, finger dia 16mm for apparel fabrics and 25mm for furnishing fabrics.
- Grey scale is if required should be purchased separately as per ISO or AATCC methods.
- Colour fastness to rubbing – dry or wet for even yarns can be tested with this instrument.
- For testing colour fastness to yarn – extra attachment to hold yarn test samples can be provided at extra cost.
- ISO 105 X 12, M&S C8, BS 1006 D02, JIS L 0849, AATCC 8/165, ASTM F1319