Used to determine the thread density of woven fabrics and wire meshes as well as the loop density of knitwear.
- It can be used for measurements in the laboratory and for mobile applications on the production floor.
- The measuring range of 8 – 300 threads/cm (20 – 762 threads/in) makes it possible to measure most fabrics with a regular pattern.
- The instrument can be connected to a PC.
- The measurement takes less than one second.
- Saves a lot of time, especially when testing dense materials.
- Operation with (rechargeable) batteries makes the instrument independent of a stationary power source.
- Instrument is supplied with calibration card, can be calibrated by the operator within a very short period of time.