Used widely in laboratories and is designed to capture and remove airborne hazardous substances generated during laboratory experiments.
- A front window sash/ door made up of tempered glass that acts as a shield for the operator against hazardous aerosols.
- Lateral surfaces of the work chamber made of ceramic.
- slab provide additional visibility.
- Auxiliary exhaust fan.
- All metal surfaces powder coated and resistant to disinfectants
- All the control devices are located on the front panel preventing any contact of an operator with the hazardous environment.
- Storage cabinet is provided below the work surface with locker facility.