Imported washing machine from Europe/US as per buyer standards featuring exceptional savings and effortless use.
- Programs optimized for lowest water, energy and detergent consumption.
- High extraction forces for efficient dewatering.
- Automatic Savings weighs the linen and adjusts the water level to the amount of linen, saving water and energy at less than full load.
- Power Balance measures, corrects the unbalance and adjusts the G force in real time, maximizing the dewatering, saving money and time in the drying process.
Washer Extractor - Electrolux WH6-6:
(As per H&M requirement)
Wascater - Electrolux FOM71 CLS:
(As per ISO Standards)
- Meets IEC and ISO international standards.
- Suspended drum consturction allows a high extraction force.
- Dual water control of volume (weight) and level.
- Built in scale for precise volume control, accuracy:volume control +/- 0.2 litre/bath level control +/- 0.8 litre/bath.
- Equipped with Clarus Control® – a fully programmable electronic timer.
- Stainless steel drum assembly, front, side and top panel.
Wascater - Programming Card:
- Memory cards for IEC 60456, ISO 6330, M&S, H&M and other also can be supplied.
Washing Machine Labtex - Model M6:
(As per AATCC test standards)
- Programmable wash programs to meet the laundry needs of different materials.
- The Labtex LBT-M6 model are chosen by the major brands in the world to meet the requirements of product testing such as Nike, Adidas, H&M,….
- Standard: AATCC LP1:2018, AATCC 88B, 88C, 124, 130, 135, 142, 143, 150, 159, 172, 179.