Used to determine the skin-surface temperature of human foreheads.
- A fast-responding, high-accuracy, ergonomic non-contact IR thermometer
- Temperature is measured at certain distance mostly around 5 – 10cm.
- Quick response temperature measurement.
- Selectable °C / °F temperature display.
- Backlit, HD display
- RoHS compliant
- Pre-configured high-temperature alarm: audible alert and red LED indicate a temperature above 37.2°C.
- Temperatures equal to or below 37.2°C are indicated by a green LED.
- Provides an easy, effective and accurate method of screening individuals for elevated skin-surface temperature.