In The machine is designed to measure colour fastness and degradation of textile material against artificial sunlight.
- MBTL Light Fastness Tester is completely made of mild Steel duly powder coated.
- Stainless-steel water reserve tank with submersible pump is installed for regular circulation of water to keep the cells cool.
- Built in water tank for circulation of water for cooling.
- Digital hour totalizer is provided for checking light exposure time.
- Standard Mercury Blended Tungsten (MBTL) Filament bulb is used for creating artificial sunlight.
- Supplied with all necessary accessories.
- Required Grey Scale and Blue Wool Standard to be purchased at extra cost (Optional).
- BS 1006, IS 2454;