Used for conducting dyeing trials under laboratory condition.
- Sequence pressure control through pressure regulator.
- Sequence pressure displayed on analogue display
- Dimmer is used to control variable speed.
- Temperature is displayed on digital temperature controller.
- Bowls are coated with synthetic rubber of standard shore hardness of 70°C to 75°C shore A & are loaded pneumatically for uniform pressure.
- Suitable for up-to 600mm working width samples.
- Safety devices provided include a fabric feeder, a safety rod & emergency stop button.
- Air compressor is available with us at extra cost
- (Optional) Batching roller available with us at extra cost.
- A table or platform to be provided by customer.