Used to assess colour fastness of textile fabric against perspiration or colour fastness against water/ sea water/ artificial sweat.
- Achieved by exposing specimen samples to action of both Alkaline and acidic reagents.
- Two separate units one for alkaline and other for acidic conditions provided at extra costs.
- For AATCC 3.63 kg dead weight or for ISO 4.09 kg dead weight is provided.
- 2 plates of total 910 grams is provided for loading.
- 21 acrylic plates for sample holder is provided.
- All types of perspiration test Chemicals/ Multifibre/ Adjacent fabric are available with us at extra cost.
- Option available to supply perspiration kit which contains all chemicals 7 accessories to conduct perspiration tests as per ISO/AATCC standards.
- ISO 105, AATCC 15, 106, 107, BS 105 E01, E02, E04, DIN 54005, M&S C6, C7