To find out pH content of any kind of fabric/ textile material by adopting scientific process.
- pH of fabric/garment can be found out by cutting the fabric to pieces and boiling them in distilled water.
- A must instrument for QC labs.
- Digital display of pH up to two decimals.
- Multi-point push-button calibration (up to 3 points) with auto-buffer recognition – choice of USA and NIST pH buffer standards for quick calibration with no calibration mistakes.
- Viewing of electrode characteristics electrode slope and offset value to verify electrode performance.
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) for optimum accuracy under fluctuating temperatures.
- Stability indicator prompts whenever reading stabilizes.
- Self-diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting.
- All size beakers, conical flask, test tubes, wash bottle available with us at extra cost.
- AATCC 81, ISO 3071, M&S C7, Next TM33;