To find out ‘colour fastness to rubbing’ of any kind of printed fabric/garment- both dry and wet rub.
- This instrument is used for testing the dry/ wet rubbing fastness of fabrics especially for printing fabrics.
- Rotary crock meter rugged base construction and designed as a table top model.
- Rotating handle in top side to make a test create a friction in the sample.
- Weights provided to load the sample a certain pressure.
- Compare the crocking cloth in grey scale for staining.
- Compare the sample fabric in grey scale for color change.
- AATCC 116