Determining water repellence and surface wetting resistance of fabrics.
- To measure the resistance of fabrics to wetting by water.
- Completely made of 316 grade stainless steel.
- Specimen kept at 45-degree angle and 150mm below the spray nozzle.
- Spray nozzle is made up of brass material.
- The height of the centre of the nozzle is 150mm above the centre point of the test specimen.
- Plastic tray is provided to collect sprayed water.
- Appearance of the specimen is compared against photographic chart.
- Pilling photographic chart is available with us at extra cost.
- AATCC 22