To measure stretch percentage and recovery properties of woven/ knitted and lycra fabrics/ narrow elastic tapes.
- Static growth tester consists of six numbers of clamp arrangements and three numbers of clamps to hold the tested fabric by its sides.
- Wooden board can be mounted/Hung on the wall.
- Test weight shall be rectangular in shape and its weight as per standards, including the weight of hook required for hanging the test sample.
- Static load is applied for a specific time and released.
- Fabric properties can be measured like Stretch and Recovery in percentage.
- For determination of similar characteristics using the constant-rateof-extension (CRE) type tensile testing machine as per test method ASTM D 4964.
- ASTM D 5278, ASTM D 3107, ASTM D 2594;