TDS meter indicates the concentration of dissolved solid particles in solution.
- Automatically chooses the optimum measurement scale based on the sample solution to maintain the highest possible accuracy.
- EC and TDS are automatically calibrated at one point.
- Temperature can be compensated for automatically (ATC) or manually (MTC)
from -20 °C to 120 °C.
- TDS factor is adjustable from 0.40 to 0.80
- The data can be recalled on the meter display with a simple press of the ‘REC’ button.
- The calibration data including date, time, standard used, offset and cell constant can be accessed at any time along with the measurement by selecting the GLP option.
- Self-diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting.
- All size beakers, conical flask, test tubes, wash bottle available with us at extra cost.