Used to check strip strength, grab strength and seam slippage of fabric along with computer interface for result analysis and data memory.
- Determine various physical properties like Stretch and Recovery, Tearing Strength, Peel Bond Strength, Button Pull Strength, Single Yarn etc can checked, with extra gripper at additional cost.
- Tensile tester comes with load cell of 250 kg
- Machine is fitted with peak and zero facility and overload protection facility.
- The user may set any rate of extension between 50 and 500 mm/min according to customer requirement.
- Digital display of load and elongation-works on (Constant Rate Extension) CRE principle.
- User friendly menu driven operating system.
- Separate calibration program makes quick and reliable calibration.
- Specially made jaws/ grips suitable for standard test methods.
- Tongue single rip Tearing Strength (ASTM 2261), Trapezoid Tearing Strength (ASTM D 5587), Wing rip Tearing Strength (BS 4303) attachment available with us at extra cost.
- Window based special application software facilities statistical and graphical reports.
- Load cell as per customer requirement different capacity also we can supply.
- ISO 5081/5082/13934-1, 13934-2, ISO 6939, ASTM D 1578, ASTM D5034/D5035, IS 1969, IS 1671, ISO 13936 – 1, ISO 13935 – 2, ASTM D434;