Used for sample dyeing of cotton, lea or yarn. At a time twelve samples can be dyed and treated.
- Used for sample dyeing of cotton yarn, lea.
- At a time 12 samples in water batch 12 Holes can be treated.
- Beautifully designed in stainless steel rectangular, double walled water bath.
- The unit is supplied complete with twelve heavy-duty stainless-steel beakers with lid.
- Each tumbler of 500 ml capacity.
- Temperature is controlled by a thermostat from ambient to 100 °C with a Sensitivity of ±1 °C.