This instrument offers standard procedure for determining the resistance to water penetration.
- The instrument detects ability of fabric to resists water penetration.
- Increasing hydrostatic pressure method is used to determine the resistance to water penetration.
- The pressure at which the first drop of water penetrates through the test specimen is to be determined.
- Rubber gaskets are provided for water tight arrangement.
- Valves are provided in the water line, for adjusting the rate of rise of pressure.
- The pressure exerted on the test specimen is indicated on a digital pressure indicator.
- Provision of peak pressure memory.
- As per test standard AATCC 127.
- Compressed air line is to be provided by the user.
- IS0 811-1981, NWSP 80.6, AATCC 127-2018;