Used to determine a fabric’s ability to recover after wrinkling under a predetermined load for a set period of time.
- Wrinkle recovery, that property of fabric which enable it to recover from folding deformations.
- Made up off stainless steel and supplied along with sampling template
- Loading weights 0.5 kg, 1 kg and 2 kg is provided as per standards.
- Smoothness appearance, in fabrics, the visual impression of planarity of specimen quantified by comparison with a set of reference standards.
- A set of 5″ X 3″ dimensional plastic replicas is offered on request to grade the test samples 1 ~ 5.
- AATCC 128, 1SO 9867;