To find out yarn unevenness like thick places, thin places, knots, neps, snarls etc by winding the sample on a standard black board tapered. Quality of yarn such as cleanliness, smoothness, general appearance etc can be assessed.
- Economical with changeable speed based on count range by step pulley.
- Also available motorised model with auto stop option and uniform winding facility.
- Option of rectangular board available.
- Fully bearing mounted drives for easy operation.
- The equipment is built on a rigid castled base.
- A set of change gears gives five different spacing to the yarn for wrapping yarn of different counts
- It is finished in dark grey painting and bright chrome/zinc plating to give it a corrosion resistant finish.
- Additional boards, both rectangular and tapered are available as optional accessories.
- For evaluation ASTM standard boards can be made available at extra cost.
- ASTM D 2255, IS 12360;