Maintain separate 2 points as per below. Yarn count either from a lea / hank/ cone/ cheese can be measured electronically and the result is displayed digitally.
Before measuring the count – Lea is to be prepared of 30 yards/ 60yards/ 120 yards by using Wrap Reel.
- Multipurpose for yarn count measurement as well as for any precision weight measurement in the labs.
- Suitable for yarn count measurement of all types of yarns like Cotton, Linen, Synthetic, Spun etc.
- Yarn count numbering system in NE, Nm, TEX or Denier can be selected.
- Minimum length of 30 yards /60 yards /120 yards of yarn are required to be used to obtained yarn count
- Customized, large, attractive LCD with multiparameter display illuminated by backlite
- Bi-directional RS 232 interface, can be configured for an USB interface using optional RS 232 to USB converter.
ISO 2060, ISO 3801, ASTM D 1907, BS EN 12127